Now There's a great idea.. and equalizer... EVERY assisted op... must climb to
the top of their tower(s) to start competeing, but they can't do that until the
contest starts... if they have more than one tower.. they must climb them
all.... clear to the top... and be assisted... by the proper use of climbing
safety equipment.After they get down.. then they can start competeing... all
the unassisted ops... get to do the same.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy