From: Paul VanOveren [mailto:p...@nf8j.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:44 PM
To: elecraft reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] Is ham radio a sport ??

The link is to a 1958 Sports Illustrated article, about Ham Radio being a
sport. If you have seen it before, sorry for the bandwidth, but I found it
interesting reading, maybe some others will also...

 <
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1002473/index.htm
--
Paul VanOveren  NF8J