From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of John Fritze
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 6:13 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft K3 presentation for a club?

BESIDES THE ONE LISTED on the Elecraft site does any one have a Power Point
presentation they have put together on "How to Operate a K3"?

I have been asked to put together a presentation (pre Field Day) on general
and BASIC operation of the K3 for my club.  For the past several years, I
have brought my K3 and more recently P3 to FD.  My club members are mostly
contesters and DXers intimately familiar with their  KenYaeCom rigs but for
some reason have a mental block when it comes to the K3.  While I realize,
once you have the K3 tweaked the way you want it, you really don't have to
touch a thing, but these guys love to play with buttons.  If anyone has put
together any kind of presentation helping explain the K3's operation please
forward it to me directly.  I will be happy to consolidate any information
and make it available to anyone else who finds themselves in the same
position.

--
John Fritze Jr
K2QY