Hi folks.

I used a CobWebb by G3TPW for a few years. It's a nice and compact antenna
and it withstood the Iceland climate very well.
I had it on a 16 ft. 2.5" dia aluminium tube at the top of my house. Total
height above ground 32 ft.

The performance was always better than a full size 1/4 wave ground mounted
vertical and noise floor on RX considerably lower.

The CobWebb has a fairly narrow bandwith as it is a dipole bent in a
square. The dipole is T matched with a current balun at the feedpoint. It's
almost omni directional.

I currently have a 2 el. SteppIR but I really liked the CobWebb. It's quite
an efficient antenna.

73, Yngvi TF3Y
http://www.tf3y.net