To all

This URL will take you to the schematic of the cable set used with the Microham Microkeyer

http://www.microham.com/Downloads/DB37-EL-K2.pdf

If you look in the accessories section you can see the schematics of all the cables

At present the US supplier is back ordered on the K2 cables until Nov 4th. If you wish to roll your own the online store does allow for a price reduction if you do not order a cable.

I have no connection to Microham

73
Jim
VE3TTN