-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stewart Baker
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 8:09 AM
To: Don Wilhelm; Jim; Elecraft Reflector
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] MicroHam microkeyer

Don and all,
Thanks for your replies.

I have read all the tales of distress and solutions to the mix of RS232 and
non-RS232 re the K2 interface. Don't want to go there.

The standard MicroKeyer to K2 lead set as far as I can tell seems to have a
RS232 D type connector presumably male to go directly into a K2.
My system has the link cable between the K2 and a separate KPA100 & KAT100.
As the PC end of that cable is female I think that the MicroKeyer male
connector should mate with that. MicroHam say look at the diagrams and
modify the cable to suit. They only use TX, RX and ground pins.

I was really hoping for someone who was using the MicroKeyer with a separate
K2 and KPA100 combination so I can verify things.

73
Stewart G3RXQ