Joel,

If you select the K3 keyer in the CW preferences in RUMlog you will be able to
play your own memories or you can use the K3 built in memories if you use the
K3 control panel.

I have the Winkeyer USB here and have used it many times with RUMlog and also
with RUMped for contests but I have found that on the Mac I don't see stutters
or interruptions so have put it away and just use the K3 onboard setting in
either program.

BTW, you can also use the F keys to send the programmed memories with either
keyer.

GL,

73,
Rick