Since the discussion started off talking about Mac integration, "spurious
keying" is not a problem on the Mac anyway.

And, taping the esc key kills the transmission, and, speed can be controlled
with the K3 speed control.

As much as I like my Winkeyer USB I also like not having a bunch of little
black boxes on my desk and using RUMlog or RUMped with the K3 keyer eliminates
the need for the Winkeyer box, at least for me.

RIck,

K6LE