Another great advantage of the WinKeyer is that it integrates the paddles
nicely with the computer. You have one speed control for the computer and
the paddles, and if you don't like what the computer is sending (which
happens) just hit the paddles and take over by hand and it'll cancel the
programmed message. As a bonus you don't get spurious keying while
rebooting the computer. This is an absolute deal breaker for me with RS232
keying.

I wish the K3 had a Winkeyer built in. It is the ONLY external accessory on
my desk apart from the K-line, key and headphones.

73, Carl WS7L