I have found that with even a freshly charged 7Ah battery that the power
folds back, on some bands especially, even if the internal atu has found a
good match. However, in almost all cases setting the power output to 8W
rather than initially 10W it doesn't happen as much, at least not until the
battery voltage has fallen well below 12V.

73 Stephen G4SJP

Sent from Gmail Mobile