I've finally accepted the fact that I'm damn near deaf, way too many close explosions in my 20's. My hearing aids work really great. Unfortunately, unless you're a US Veteran, they're going to be costly. Mine are about $6K a pair, and they have multiple programs, when they sense music they change, and when they sense speech, they change again. I'm heading toward totally deaf, not sure what I'll do for CW, but working on it.

Bottom line, if you can afford the new digital ones, it's worth it and then some. They really changed my life. Ask me about the K3 EQ.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2013 Cal QSO Party 5-6 Oct 2013
- www.cqp.org