Most of the recent Hearing Aids have something called T Coil or similar feature. Very popular in Europe where folks gather like churches, etc. its essentially an inductive pickup. The idea being a wire loop is run around the room parameter and a few watts of audio is pumped through it. Any hearing aid with T Coil inside the loop will pickup the audio by induction.

I haven't tired it yet but was thinking of running a loop or coil around the operating desk and feed it with a couple audio watts via a small amplifier module and the K3 line out. Would be interested in hearing any results.

BTW - A Google will get you lots of T Coil hits.

73  Bob  W7AVK