If this trend continues, not only will we need aluminum foil hats, but our computer display screens will need an aluminum foil covering as well.:-)

73,
Don W3FPR

On 8/22/2013 5:25 PM, Lee Buller wrote:

The K3 is a fine radio and not much could be added to such a
fine piece of work.

But, doing research on the internet I found that if you
could degauss the ion slip stream, ratchet up the electronobulator, and then
put in some plasticized radionic grease on the shafts …Elecraft could increase
the affection factor by 1278.3410.  Now…we’re
talking.

Of course, you would have to add a situational magna-inducer
to the final stage that would increase the efficiency to 178.6 percent while
reducing the total joules per second to a minimal and safe level.  This would
make the FCC very happy because
the Frozone Zone would be infinitesimally small thus saving millions of lives.

Coupled with the new radically opposed singularity, the K3
could take an operator to the far reaches of propagation with resounding
clarity and brightness.   Work could be done to super-charge the
eletronobulator to increase the density of the induction Hickcock field coils
which would give you enormous amounts of gain both transmit and receive
throughout the spectrum, here and on worlds not yet discovered.

Now we know that the flux-capacity is old hat and should not
even be considered, but the new cranial cold fusion super flux capacitor would
fit well into the box and provide output that we’ve never seen as amateur radio
operators.  Then, there is the possibility
that you could run two cranial cold fusion super flux capacitors in parallel
without marginalizing the receiver but keeping the QSO rate well above 1,000
per hour.

I will continue to research new developments on the Internet
to see what new features could be incorporated in the K3 in the far distance
future.