As with most folks, my hindsight is perfect. This applies to the reading of manuals

I have the K2 internal battery installed and neglected to read that the switch should be OFF when using outside power. As a result (I assume) my internal battery voltage is low at about 9.6 volts.

A few days ago I did put the switch in OFF and hoped that the charge would come back. Not so.

I have a 14.2 volt reading on my power supply plug to the K2.

Any suggestions?

Is it possible that my construction might be at fault?

73 and thanks

Slater  VE5OA
Wolseley, SK Canada
K2 - 4519