Is there any resolution on this.

I installed the SVGA last night and I am finding
that the P3 sometimes finds the keyboard, mostly
does not, and sometimes finds keys, but not always
and sometimes misses characters from the playout
buffer.

I am off to find another keyboard to see how
many of the problems this fixes, but I am
somewhat concerned by the note in the SVGA manual:

"Most PC keyboards using an USB connection will work w
ith the P3 SVGA. Apple keyboards are not supported
at this time. "

Which implies some uncertainly over keyboard selection.

Stewart