Bob,

Instead of using a notch filter, how about narrowing the DSP filter width to select the signal that you want. Look on the waterfall for the audio frequency of the signal of interest and adjust the SHIFT to that center frequency, then narrow the width to isolate that signal.

It is much more effective in reducing the strong unwanted signals than attempting to notch them.

73,
Don W3FPR