On Monday Wilhelm used a Straight-Key to send:
-------------Original Comment-------
> Bob,

> Instead of using a notch filter, how about narrowing the DSP filter
> width to select the signal that you want.

Hi Don. And notwithstanding  what W4TV said, I am using the DSP, namely
the Lo and the Hi, to truncate the"ends" of whichever
JT65/JT9 Band-Segment I am on. That I do because the RTTY people have a
horrible tendency to get right into the edges of what they perceive is
JT65 territory. So I start cutting off the ends, as needed, leaving a
fairly orderly slice for JT65/JT9, depending on which CQ I am answering.

Some places, or a place, can't remember at the moment, have plethora
WSPR and PSK kinda in the middle. So I began using the Notch after
asking around for ideas.

--
Best regards,
Bob  KD7YZ