JT65A tends to be found at xx.076-xx.0785 and JT9 tends to be found
at xx.0785-xx.080 on most HF bands (substitute 10.138, 18.102 and
24.917 for xx.076 on those bands).

Note most RTTY collisions involve the RTTY folks who park on xx.080
Mark (FSK displaying mark frequency).  Since space shifts down, the
RTTY signal will chew up 300 Hz or more of the JT9 "center of activity."
The bigger problem is the WinLink (PACTOR) autobots that come up
anywhere in xx.075-xx.080 without listening for *any* other activity.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV