Sorry no joy there Rick, but at least you had a nice day in the great outdoors.

My latest "adventure" was a QSO with a station in Japan on 20m yesterday (I'm
in VT with a KX3). I have to count countries, but after about a year and a half
of operating, I'm up to 150 or so. Still trying to reach that Myanmar
operation, bit no luck so far. I don't think my antenna is up to it. BUT like
John Shannon has said in his FISTS piece recently, the pleasure and challenge
of low power QSO's makes up for the occasional inability to make a contact.

72/73
Steve
W1SFR