not sure what your TX problem is Michael?

I am running WSJTX v1.2.1, r3587
I am using the K3's AM filter for RX so I can run WSJTX in dual mode

I am running WSJTX using WSJTX's CAT through DXLabs Commander

I just tested my TX all the way from 200 up through 4400
and I can tx with the full audio out of 5 bars
and no reduction in power out

also I am running a SignaLink USB,
but that would have anything to do with it because the audio in WSJTX is always between 1500 – 2000 Hz. when in dual mode.

to quote the help notes in WSJTX Version 1.2 Aug. 16, 2013:

Pages 11 & 12    #13.

"Note that most SSB transceivers have a fixed Tx filter that will not pass audio frequencies higher than about 2700 Hz. WSJT-X v1.1 takes care of this by using Split mode, receiving with VFO A and transmitting with VFO B. The Tx dial frequency (VFO B) is offset in 500 Hz steps, and the generated audio frequency is adjusted so that it always falls in the range 1500 – 2000 Hz. With CAT and Split Tx enabled on the configuration screen and your transceiver set to Split mode, frequency control will be handled automatically."