> Absolutely *not* true ... I regularly receive 200 to 2400 Hz in DATA A
> with the FM (or AM) filter.

Correction ... 200 to 4200 Hz

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 10/7/2013 4:39 PM, Bob wrote:
Just be aware that current DSP firmware in the K3 limits the receive
bandwidth to something around 3400 Hz. So even if you have a wider
filter, like the 6 KHz AM filter, you will not be able to utilize the
full 4 KHz bandwidth of WSJT-X for JT65/MT9 modes.

Absolutely *not* true ... I regularly receive 200 to 2400 Hz in DATA A
with the FM (or AM) filter.  It is simply a matter of adjusting the
High and Low cut frequencies to 200/4200 or shift/Width to 2200/4000.

I have been doing that ever since K1JT offered me a pre-release look
at the "wideband" decoding support in WSJT-X with no issues other than
some CAT problems with the interface to CI-V Commander from DXLab
Suite which K1JT and AA6YQ resolved quite quickly.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV