My computer has a very special key that I had custom made for me at great expense. It is labeled "DELETE". I find that I use it quite a lot which makes it worth much more than I paid for it Obviously not very many people have ordered this convenient option.

I can offer private instruction on how to get the best use of this marvelous added function if that would make things more pleasant for you..

73, Charlie k3ICH

----- Original Message ----- From: "WM3M" <w...@live.com>
To: <b...@wjschmidt.com>; <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] FW: Proper installation of PL 259's

Yes,
Stupid me, I signed up for wrong email list, I thought this was an Elecraft
email list?
Not a list for cables, connectors, how to solder......
Emory WM3M

-----Original Message----- From: Dr. William J. Schmidt, II
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:39 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] FW: Proper installation of PL 259's

So far I've counted 96 posts on soldering connectors onto coax.  Really?

Dr. William J. Schmidt - K9HZ / J68HZ/ 8P6HK/ ZF2HZ

Owner - Operator
Big Signal Ranch
Staunton, Illinois

email:  b...@wjschmidt.com