John, the problem is that I don't have one of these. But thanks for the
suggestion. One thing I have not tried is hooking up my antenna and external
wattmeter coupler with Antenna 2 instead of Antenna 1. I am anxious to find out
if I get the same readings with #2 as I did with #1. I guess I am rather
perplexed at the thought that there is such a variance between the K3 wattmeter
vs an external wattmeter. Especially, when I connected the coupler to the
antenna #1 with a plug and then attached the antenna coax to the coupler. It's
a shame that the K3 does not have a way of synching up the internal wattmeter
with an external wattmeter. Hopefully somebody from elecraft will read this
email and make a comment on it. Thanks to all with their responses. Mark
Griffin, KB3Z