On Thursday John_N1JM used a Straight-Key to send:
-------------Original Comment-------
> In the K3s menu there is a TX Delay setting. Maybe that will accomplish what
> you need.

In any event, irrespective of the delay( and I set it to 30ms anyway),
the K3 sends no signal to the sequencer when the K3 is activated
by either the CW key/paddle being tapped, nor by the XMIT/Tune (and or)
being pressed.

Or at least this is what I am seeing as I try to stop myself from doing
as I did moments ago and swipping at the Vibroplex key-paddle, which in
turn activated the K3 which was in CW mode.

Fortunate for me I had the RF lone form the rig unscrewed form the line
which goes to the LNA.

--
Best regards,
Bob  KD7YZ