On 12/19/2013,  Ed (KL7UW)  sent :

> I am using a Down East Microwave sequencer with my K3/10 (mainly on
> VHF with transverters but it will work for any band - keep
> reading).

I was going to get the DEMI seq but was trying with the SSB-DCW2004b
since I already have 2 of them.

>  I use the INHIBIT command in the CONFIG menu

was wanting to try that but got wound up in what I would have to do with
the three Elecraaft transverts I use, 6m, 2m, 70cm. And all hae their
won mast mounted pre-amps as well as PA's to sequence.

JT65 (digital) is the usual mode I am using on 2m and 70cm. It pulls it
lo and is FB to pull the Sequencer into work. Unless I hit the Vibroplex
or the xmit button.

I will try as you suggested first then will email directly.

thanks

With the sale of the vhf/uhf transverts, I'd like to see Elecraft start
providing internal sequencer. MUCH simpler for me then.

Bob KD7YZ
http://www.qrz.com/db/KD7YZ
http://www.denstarfarm.us/LGD