We now have a senior project engineer assigned to overall K3/KPA500/KAT500
operational issues. Improvements to firmware and documentation will result,
including a new manual specifically covering setup of the full K-Line.

Those of you who have reported problems will be contacted to make sure we have
all of the details. We may even be duplicating one or two antennas to
investigate whether antenna configuration, feedline, etc., could be a
contributing factor. However, in many cases the resolution involves menu
settings or system installation changes, and the new manual will address them.

Our goal is to make setup and operation as smooth as possible. Thanks for your
patience.

73,
Wayne
N6KR