My K-line is all connected via the "Elecraft 15-pin Network." If I remember correctly, it's:

computer-->P3-->K3-->KAT500-->KPA500

or something like that. I was under the impression that the KAT500 already knows what frequency I'm about to transmit on and is ready for me, even before it senses RF?

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2014 Cal QSO Party 4-5 Oct 2014
- www.cqp.org