Yes, what you describes sounds like what happened to me when I switched to 80 meters. I did have to click the 'reverse' button on Fldigi to receive properly. Then when I tried to work stations, I got a lot of 'AGN.' I noticed the bargraph displays on the W2 watt meter kept flashing. I finally checked the DATA MD button and it was on 'AFSK A' instead of 'DATA A.' After changing it back to 'DATA A' and unchecking the 'reverse' button in Fldigi, I had no more problems.

Mike
KI0HA