Good Evening,
   The weather is pretty wild today.  The wind is very high with gusts
above 60 MPH.  Branches are flying past the house but none of them have
caught an antenna.  Luckily it has been fairly dry thus far this winter
so I don't think the trees themselves will start falling over.  Power
and Internet connections have both been problematic.  Luckily I have
battery powered clocks but this poor computer gets rebooted every now
and then.
   Propagation has been fairly good when the noise level was not too high.
 With our active sun ten meters was open to many places this week.  On
Wednesday I was hearing much of South America and the Caribbean as the
openings swept by.  I was hoping for another opening to South Africa
but no luck.

   Please join us tomorrow.

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
 7045 kHz at 0200z Monday (6 PM PST Sunday)

  73,
     Kevin.  KD5ONS

-