Good Evening,
   The week has been filled with the sounds of many trucks going up and
down the mountain.  All this traffic has made the previously soggy
gravel road quite smooth and hard.  The local motorcycle folks are
buzzing up and down where the larger trucks had improved the
conditions.  I was repotting my lilac bushes when they passed.  A
minute later I smelled a scent which I hadn't sensed in a number of
years: Castrol.  Then a flood of memories came back; many, many hours
at the track.
   Conditions have been pretty good this week.  Today I was scanning 10
meters where I heard many signals.  I also heard some very slow digital
mode; a variety of tones of a second or longer each.  A little further
up the band I recognized RTTY and even further up I found the CW folks.
 This is inverted to what happens on the lower bands but there was no
one below 28,100 kHz.

   Please join us tomorrow.

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
 7045 kHz at 0200z Monday (6 PM PST Sunday)

  73,
     Kevin.  KD5ONS

-