Sorry, but the only solution to keep the two outputs isolated is to provide two
audio output jacks, one for left and one for right. AND have a appropriate
limiting coupling cap or series limiting regulator for the amp.  IMHO.

Mel, K6KBE

On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 6:13 PM, Dave Hachadorian <k6ll.d...@gmail.com>