I connect my Rx antenna via the BNC below the SO239 outputs. I have a
sub Receiver and have the Rx on the sub and listen to the vertical
transmitting antenna on the main with my stereo headset.

There are times when I'd like to only hear the Rx antenna and not the
vertical and to this point to do that, I turn off the audio from the
main receiver & listen with the one ear to the sub Rx.

Listening to the transmit antenna with both ears I just don't use the
sub rx. The question I'd like to know is: How can I listen to the sub
Rx only with both ears? I could do it by inserting a stereo to mono
adapter in line but that's going to be bothersome quickly. Any easy &
quick way to do this?

73,

Gary
KA1J