David,

Its a Hi-Z Triangular array, it is only a rx antenna, not for
transmit. Used to be sold by Hi-Z themselves but now sold are now
sold albeit at a higher price by DXEngineering. You can read about
their antennas here: http://www.hizantennas.com There are links on
their antenna pages to DXEngineering to purchase the one of your
choice. I chose the triangular array because it offers 6 directions
of forward & of course, 6 opposite directions of null.

They have other options which may suit you better depending on your
spare pounds and QTH. Look on eham for reviews:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/11548

The following link also but it reviews several of their systems:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/8579

I am extremely happy with this triangular array with the K3; lower
price and very effective. Hi-Z notes they are for low band use but I
have found them a godsend on the upper bands as well for I have no
beam and use wire antennas hung in not very tall trees.

If you are looking for even better performance but only 4 directions,
their 4 square gets very high ratings. Their 8 element gives the 4
square performance but with eight directions to chose from. And...
their 8 element comes in two different varieties optimised for 80 or
160M.

73,

---
is active.