That's a really good point, and in fact I have it on my 'to do' list to get the
bonding done correctly. It's complicated by the ground rods being on the
opposite side of the house, and the utilities running underground without an
exposed ground stake by the utility box outside.

I think code also won't let me run conduit under the house in the crawl space,
so it has to go around the outside of the house, and then somehow
safely/correctly enter the utility box and connect to the utility ground bus.

I wonder if code allows the conduit to run through a garage, and if it'll be
okay to run up the wall about 8' to get through it and be out of the way or if
it's okay to run it along the roof line rather than along the ground (I think
along the ground would be preferable)...

... Maybe it'll be best to hire someone to handle that part.

Definitely agree it needs to be done, and I've already been planning it out /
waiting for a tax refund.

   Nick