Matt,

Well, then that source of this RFI is ruled out.  Ice maker is off and I don't
think it has been on in years -- it may not even work anymore.  About the
only time we might need ice is when we have a party of some sort (which is
also rare) that needs ice and we just buy a bag down at the corner market.

phil K7PEH