I have had my KX3 for about 3 weeks and got the KXPA100 with the 100 watt tuner
last week with the Elecraft interrogation KXPA100 cable set. What a sweet set
up!

I am having a blast with this set up and have been off HF for several yeas. I
mostly work CW and PSK31. I am getting my CW skills and fist back again.

What I want the KX3 to do is to program PF1 and PF2 to configure the KX3 to do
the following:
PF1 turn the Mic Bias Off, disable the Mic PTT, and put the KX3 into Data A
Mode for PSK31

PF2 turn the Mic Bias On, Enable the Mic PTT to up down and put the KX3 into CW
mode.

I see from the programming reference MD6; (Data A) MD3; (CW) MN135; (Mic Bias)
MN082; (Mic BTN) MN255; (Exit Menu) )

What I can not figure out is how to toggle the menu selections. Mic BTN bit0
disabled Mic Bias bit 4

Could someone give me the string of commands to program :
PF1 to put the KX3 into:
Data Mode A, Mic Bias off, Mic Button disabled

PF2 to put the KX3 into:
CW Mode, Mic Bias On, Mic Button PTT up/ dwn

I am not a programmer and find the programmers reference very complex. I know
there is a command tester with the KX3 Utility. That still does not tell me how
to toggle the Mic Bias or the Mic PTT?

Thank you in advance for help
Glenn Maclean WA7SPY