Hi all,

Sorry if this is off topic, I have just put together my K3 s/n 08095 with the
following options,
KPA3, KAT3 and KXV3A I plan to add more options later when I’ve saved up some
more cash.

The K3 is working fine and is such a joy to use, one thing I am planning on
doing is wiring up a Kantronics KAM XL tnc to the K3 to try some pactor, I’m a
bit confused on this, do I have to go from the KAM XL to the RS232 port and the
audio in/out connectors on the K3 or can I just use the RS232 port on the K3.

any guidance on this would be gratefully received

Regards
Graham G7NEH