Hey guys!
What are these red LEDs that are flashing inside my new P3?
Just noticed it when looking at the back of the unit through that clear square
plastic window that's covering that empty "future" port of some kind.
I see one toward the back of the unit and two other alternating ones toward the
front panel.

Thanks in advance!
Slava B
W2RMS