On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 2:15 PM, Gary Gregory <vk1zzg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Frank,
>
> I don't think Jim's comments would be considered "blasting" by Elecraft. I
> believe they know Jim quite well and Jim has provided a lot of input and
> support over an extended time.
>
> I know Jim has taught me to look carefully at my own station installation
> and the lessons learned have been of benefit to me.
>
> I thought Jim's comments were timely but that is only my opinion and not
> shared by many perhaps. I believe Jim meant no disrespect to Elecraft.
>
> Gary

My issue was not about the content, but about the delivery.  If I had an
issue about a vague or incorrect term for a product I wouldn't go on a
public forum and call them to the mat on how wrong it is (ie: "These
paragraphs demand a serious and immediate rewrite. Yes, we've seen serious
errors in equipment manuals for as long as I've been a ham, but we expect
more from Elecraft").

Frank