Wow, when you guys get your teeth into something, you really chew.

73, Dick, W1KSZ

On 4/25/2014 4:24 PM, Milverton M. Swire via Elecraft wrote:
I took the KX3 manual into the smallest room in the house for a few
minutes this morning <<<<

NOW!

Is there anyone in the audience, who still has doubt about some of the most " Earth
" shattering
thought processes ever to evolve from that Small Room.

These thoughts are so " Electrifying " that it leaves its occupants no other
option, but to

have both feet " Grounded "
Such is the beauty of having a well grounded, down to earth idea that can be
conceived in
no other place but the "Small Room "    :-)

ps. The devil made me do it!

((((73)))) Milverton.