On 4/26/2014 4:55 AM, Randy Moore wrote:
I'm assembling K2 #7193 for a friend.   L5 is specified as a 33 uH RF
choke (ORG-ORG-BLK).  The closest RFC I can find in the kit looks to
me like BRN-BRN-BLK.  No RFC in the parts list is specified as
BRN-BRN-BLK.  So the one I have found must actually be ORG-ORG-BLK,
right?  I'm a little color blind, but haven't had any trouble with
any other components...

I'd say show it to a woman except that can lead to, "Sort of a light salmon, and the second one is more of a peach ..." :-) I don't have any color vision at all and my wife has now figured out that if I show her a part and ask for the colors, I'm asking for pre-school color names, not the names on her make-up.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2014 Cal QSO Party 4-5 Oct 2014
- www.cqp.org