I just happen to be doing the W1 power meter kit and went through the
parts inventory the other night.  The 1 percent resistors had a dark turquoise
blue body and this radically changed the colors perceived for the color
coding.  Indeed, the same color, Orange, appeared orange on one of the
resistors but almost Tan on another resistor both with the same blue
body.

73, phil, K7PEH