Gentlemen,

This thread is now closed.

I apologize for not stepping in earlier, I was off-line most of the weekend.

In general, please do not argue on the Elecraft list pro/con about various emission modes like ESSB, CW vs no-code, QRP vs QRO, Contesting etc and their appropriateness to amateur radio. This list is not a forum for amateur radio policy. Also, impolite discussion is in direct violation of the list guidelines.

Also, if you are tempted to use ALL CAPS or Exclamation points (!) in a posting, please do not post. If you feel angry or like you must attack someone, don't. In general waiting overnight and re-reading your proposed posting goes a long way towards self filtering. :-) The delete key works wonders..

Regards,

Eric
List Moderator
elecraft.com