Hi Arie, make sure that the SUB is set up correctly (on the correct
antenna-main or aux) by using the "B SET". Let us know how you make out..73 Ken
VE3YK
On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 4:34:09 AM, Arie Kleingeld PA3A <p...@xs4all.nl>
wrote:

Hi Buck,

You are talking about Line-out of the K3.
First question is: is it working ok with your headset on? So can you
hear the subRX that way?
If that is working as it should then do the next check:

First thing to look at: To what is the line-out connected?
If you connect it to a stereo computer speaker set, that is a good way
to check.
(Checking it by connecting it to a laptop mic-input is not a good check.
Some laptops have a mono mic input.)

73
Arie PA3A

Message delivered to kenve...@yahoo.ca