I should have been clearer.

I have the remote control that interfaces with my phone and other bluetooth devices. I also have the TV adapter.

I would assume...........a bad thing...........that there are devices that will take the K3 audio out and send it via bluetooth to my remote and then to my ears.

I have not looked on Amazon or other places.

Mike W0MU