AND those functions don't work if you have QRQ turned on.   Toby K4NH

On 4/30/2014 6:58 PM, Don Wilhelm wrote:
Fred,

I think the answer to your question of when to turn it on has a personal perception element to it. We have heard from some who leave it turned on all the time, and some others have volunteered that it improves the keying above 35 wpm while others have said above 30.

As I recall, QRQ mode is now automatically turned off if you use SPLIT/RIT/XIT - if that does not happen for you, update the firmware.

73,
Don W3FPR