Don, Matt,

It is possible that I've mislabeled things, though I was trying to follow
the diagram they have before the schematics that describes each part.
Really I've not got a lot of experience with electronics beyond a couple of
classes in college.  It's not something they stressed in the physics
department unfortunately.  That's part of why I'm building the rig.  It's an
educational experience :)

I did wind up trying another J310 that I lifted out of the KIO2 option board
I purchased with no luck.  I have also ran over all the components in the
synthesizer looking for correct value and orientation.  I did not find
anything out of the ordinary.  At this point I am thinking of asking if the
fellows at Elecraft in California will look at it.  If I have to pull too
many parts I'd be afraid of damaging the RF board.  Once I get past this
part of assembly, I should be fine to finish the rig.

Thanks,
Joseph