Hello again, everyone!
I just installed the K3EXREF board in my K3 and i also have the KTCXO3 unit in
there from before.
The idea was to use the XG3 as the external 10 MHz reference for calibration.
I wasn't thrilled with the accuracy of the zero-beat method that i was using
(or rather i wasn't thrilled with MY accuracy).
I think i did the procedure correctly: went to REF CAL menu, enabled the
K3EXREF, hooked up the BNC cable, the asterisk started flashing, the frequency
changed (clearly the zero-beat i did before wasn't correct).
My only question is about the output level of the XG3: i used the zero dBm. But
the calibration procedure mentioned that the reference signal should be between
+4 dBm and something else (higher).
XG3 doesn't seem to go that high though. Is that ok? Using zero dBm for this?

Thanks in advance!

Slava B
W2RMS