I am quite interested in seeing what all this  interest in ELECRAFT  line
of QRP transceivers is all about.
I am  60 yrs in Ham Radio ,    and would like to hve some help in
obtaining  one   suitable to my needs   .  Like  QRP'ing ,  portable
operating  .  If anyone has  something for sale that would suit my needs as
a   beginner  with ELECRAFT,  please write.  I wud prefer a K1 or K2 maybe
,   with possible    up grade  options for  SSB   , keyer  ,    5W  OK but
10 maybe preferred  ,  like  80 /  75 / 40 / 15  meters  .  Senior
Citizen   with limited radio budget but wud love to see what these things
are all abt.
Write if you   hv something that u think wud be of interest to me
Dave  W1DWZ      in RI.     401  297-0361        or:
w1...@fullchannel.net