Looking at what I sent, I got Line In and Line Out reversed.
Tony is having problems decoding, so the Soundcard Line In and the K3 Line Out are the ones that are to be moved to the computer built-in soundcard.

73,
Don W3FPR

Tony,

First make sure that you have a good audio connection from Line Out to the soundcard. Use good quality cables that do not pick up noise.

What happens if you eliminate the Signalink - change HRD to use the computer default soundcard and connect from that soundcard line out to the K3 Line In - if decode is OK under that situation, look for the problem in the Signalink soundcard. The built-in soundcard in most modern computers is one of the HD types, and is much more than sufficient for use with data modes.

On troubleshooting -- When you have a problem, suspect everything and eliminate the possible suspects one at a time. Substitution is always a good analysis tool.

73,
Don W3FPR